Welcome to 6JW's Class Page!
In the Spring Term, we are learning about...
Crime and Punishment
Our Big Question:
Does the punishment always fit the crime?
As part of the topic, we will be visiting the National Justice in Nottingham to learn about Crime and Punishment through the ages and take part in a courtroom workshop.
Across the Curriculum
History - Crime and Punishment
Science - Circulatory system, electricity and evolution
Computing - Coding
PSHE - Keeping physically and emotionally safe
RE - Who are we and where do we belong?
PE - Dance / Netball
Art - Create mood, depth and perspective
French - Dictionary skills
Music - Use musical vocabulary
Things to remember in Year 6:
* Reading diaries handed in
* PE kit needed on Monday too!
* Homework to be handed in (2 stickers)
* Maths and English homework handed out
* Spelling test today
* Remember to read AT LEAST 3 times a week to earn your sticker
* Practise your times tables and division facts on TT Rockstars!
We are currently reading...
Our Class Target is for us to beat another class in a Battle of the Bands!
Our Year 6 Governor is Karen Phillips
Our Class Mascot is a magpie!
In Year 6, we behave impeccably and learn vivaciously, so that we can flourish!